Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Very Good Day

So, I had a lovely (wet) TNT-filled weekend, but that story will have to wait until I have time to properly tell it. For now, just a quick round up of all the wonderful things that happened today:

1. Woke up with enough time to pack lunch, make breakfast AND shower - did not have to pick and choose.
2. Arrived at work on time!
3. Updated the finicky scrolling TV screen program, including a new background, without having to swear or call the tech guys. (This is way more impressive than it sounds...)
4. Was told by multiple people that they think it is so great to have such a creative person at the office. Then did creative stuff all afternoon.
5. Read code and actually understood it.
6. Found out that I have another blog reader - so that means at least 2 people read this. Guess I'd better keep writing...
7. Left work at just after 5!!! This is normal at this job!!! Which means I could clean up the kitchen and put in laundry before school!!!
8. Got to see M before going to class - and he was working on my gazebo which is turning out too awesome to even describe.
9. In class, the guy next to me said the icons I was drawing for my project were really cool.
10. Then I did all the technical stuff by myself AND it worked. Second try!

So on the way home, I listened to the radio on 24 (12 is considered loud in my car) to celebrate spring and this fabulous day. Gosh, tomorrow has some big shoes to fill...

No comments: